- This visa is given by the Indonesian Embassy to applicants visiting Indonesia for normal business activities (including attending a conference/seminar) which do not involve taking up employment or receiving any payments whilst in Indonesia.
Type of Entries :
- Single Entry :
- Maximum length of stay is 30 days
- Extensions can be applied for and obtained in Indonesia from the Immigration Authorities.
- Multiple Entries :
- Issued upon authorization of the Immigration Office in Indonesia.
- It is suggested that the applicant's counterpart in Indonesia should apply locally on his/her behalf
Based on a written approval from the Immigration Authority, the applicant will then apply for the issuance of visa by submitting the required documents stated below
- Valid for up to 12 (twelve) months.
- Applies for business purposes only. Additon Requirements: For business
- Two supporting letters, each from the applicant’s firm in Myanmar and sponsor/counterpart in Indonesia setting out the reason and duration of the proposed visit, and responsibility for accommodation/ maintenance costs.
- Copy of written approval from the Immigration Office in Indonesia should the duration of business is to exceed 30 days.for a conference/seminar
- A letter/invitation from the conference host setting out details, including nature, duration and programme of the conference/seminar.